A little survery nonsense...
1)Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope!
2)Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
Only if I feel sick
3)When's the last time you've been sledding?
A couple months ago... and believe me, it was fun!
4)Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I don't think this really applies to me... but alone
5)Do you believe in ghosts?
No
6)Do you consider yourself creative?
Sometimes
7)Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I'm about 80% sure
8)Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston... I love most of her characters
9)Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes, I do know some things
10)Do you know how to play poker?
I did at one time
11)Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Too many times
12)What's your favorite commercial?
Mini sirloin burgers!
13)Who was your first love?
Jesus!
15)Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I'm sure
16)Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I am really torn... I might have to say Red Sox
17)Have you ever been Ice Skating?
No, and if I go now I'm so old its embarrassing!
18)How often do you remember your dreams?
Maybe half the time... I wish I did more, they're so entertaining!
19)What's the one thing on your mind?
Maybe I should go to bed
20)Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes
21)What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I had a teeny bit of athletic talent
22)Do you like Sushi?
Not what I've had
23)What do you wear to bed?
PJs
24)Do you truly hate anyone?
No, not at all
25)If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
My husband!
26)Do you know anyone in jail?
No
27)What food do you find disgusting?
Mustard
28)Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I hate to say it, but yes.
29)Have you ever been punched in the face?
Too many times, but mostly accidental
30)Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment